Frequently asked questions:
How Do I Plan To Attend Carefree Church?
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we recommend that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask. All of our volunteers and staff will be wearing cloth masks.
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in the auditorium. Family groups will be seated together, while 6 feet apart from other groups.
What Happens Once I Arrive?
All three parking areas will be open. If you are willing to walk a little further to the auditorium and can leave the close, paved lot for elderly and those who need it, we ask that you consider parking on the chip-seal lot. You will see signs labeling the parking lots:
Lot A: Chip-seal lot to the west
Lot B: Graded unpaved overflow parking
Lot C: Paved east lot
We will be parking in “every-other” space.
When you arrive, please respect social distancing of other families and proceed to the sidewalks. You will be directed by one of our wonderful volunteers to enter. We will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car directly to your auditorium seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the church.
We will have a restroom attendant assisting in keeping a limited number of people at a time. If possible, please use the facilities before you come so we can keep the wait time low. We will be sanitizing all restroom facilities between services.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
Your child (birth – 5th grade) will join you in the auditorium for a family-friendly worship service. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
- We have created a Carefree Kids coloring book for your kids! Print it at home and bring it this Sunday! (Don’t forget the crayons!)
- Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the service your child can visit Carefree Kids online and watch this weekend’s Carefree Kids Bible lesson.
What Precautions is Carefree Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Carefree Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We encourage those who have a compromised immune system, to worship online with us at www.carefreechurch.com, Facebook or Youtube.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)